More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

How to Cope with Unemployment

No comments

Sophie: “I lost my job about 3 months ago. I have been doing everything I possibly can to network and search for a job but as of today I haven’t found anything yet. If I don’t go back to work […]

How Can I Pray More Effectively?

No comments

Ben: “When praying, should prayer be directed at God or Jesus? If we want God’s help, do we ask for help or thank Him for help?” The Voice for Love: “Dearly Beloved, thank you for expressing your heart’s longing to […]

How Can I Release the Hurt that Blocks Me?

No comments

Abigail: “I was abused and neglected growing up, and kicked out of home as a teenager. I am now 50 and although I have a few siblings I keep in touch with, I have always been an outsider in my […]

How Can I Pray More Effectively?

No comments

Katya: “How can I overcome absentmindedness when praying and make my prayer fervent and effective as the Bible instructs?” The Voice for Love: “Precious One, be assured, there is no ‘right’ way to pray, to approach your holiness or to […]

What is the Purpose of My Life?

No comments

Isaac: “I have been seeking for almost 15 years now. I have changed a lot in all these years, but I am still not clear on the most basic questions: What do I really, really want and what am I […]

How to Help Another’s Self-Confidence

No comments

Beatrice: “My son is a kind, thoughtful, gentle, intelligent, and good-looking young man. Yet he lacks self-confidence no matter how hard I’ve tried to motivate him. Since his dad suffers from depression, I am wondering if he has the same […]

Affirmations to Conceive a Child

No comments

Vanessa: “I am in my 40’s now and trying to conceive a child. Can you suggest any spiritual affirmations which I can use for conceiving? Will I succeed?” The Voice for Love: “Dearest One, you are truly aching, bursting to […]

Overcoming Deep Inner Terror

No comments

Brad: “I have been a student of A Course in Miracles for over ten years. For a long time, despite my best efforts and many self-development courses, I still feel so tired and stuck. Every night and morning before going […]

Why Does God Let My Husband Suffer?

1 comment

Suzanne: “My husband has been waiting for a kidney transplant for over two years. He and our family are suffering greatly. Personally, I am physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. I have asked many people to pray for him and to […]

Feminism versus Masculinity

No comments

Last Monday, a study group to which I belong, was debating which spiritual book to study next. One that was up for consideration involved promoting feminism in the world, in answer to a world gone wrong, which generally ignores the […]