More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

How Do I Move From Ego Dominant to God Dominant Thoughts?

No comments

Daniel: “I have just begun reading A Course in Miracles. Even though I am only in the early chapters, I resonate deeply with it. My question is, what is it going to take to cross the line between ego dominant […]

How to Cope with Loneliness

No comments

Rosalind: “I am a single mom with two kids. I gave my heart to the Lord almost two years ago but before that I always had this desire to serve the Lord, and now I do. Still, at this stage […]

A Reflection on Prayer

1 comment

It’s Thursday, April 8th, 2004. I’m sitting in my doctor’s waiting room, as always waiting to be received. In two days’ time it will be Easter, exactly sixteen years have passed since I first walked, frightened and almost without hope, […]

What Blocks Me from God?

No comments

Krista: “I am 24 years old and have been deaf since I was 3. I graduated from high school and went to college for a year but failed several classes and dropped out. I want to help deaf people and […]

How Can I Earn a Living Helping Others?

No comments

Nina: “I recently completed a course in angel therapy because I genuinely believe angels exist and are always willing to help us. I also underwent Reiki training and understand thoroughly the importance and effects of our chakras being balanced. What […]

Living Authentically

No comments

Alice: “My young son is very psychic and smart for his age. He is clairvoyant and clairaudient, as am I. We are both very sensitive intuitives and transmute a lot of negative energies around us. My son recently told me […]

Healing My Inner Child

No comments

Linda: “I am writing concerning my inner child and the healing she needs very much. My background growing up was very abusive. My father did drugs and my mother physically and verbally abused me. I also got beat up by […]

Why Do Those Who Lie And Cheat Get What They Want?

No comments

Maya: “I have a question for you. Why is it that the people who lie, cheat and steal get what they want? But when it comes to the strong, pure-hearted people, we don’t get what we want until it’s too […]

How Can I Get Closer to God and Feel His Love?

1 comment

Phoebe: “How can I get closer to God and feel His love?” The Voice for Love: “Precious One, you yourself are the Love of God, only you do not know it. As God’s creation you could only be made from […]

How Do I Know My True Path?

1 comment

Clare: “For a few years now, my financial situation has not been getting better. I have no work, and the company I co-partnered is not active anymore. I am far from my son because I am divorced and cannot move […]