More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Should I Be Earning More Money?

Myra: “I am a doctor and have been working part-time and also for charity for the past 3 years. This gives me time to attend to my home and family as well, and I have also had a lot of […]

Is the Infilling of Holy Spirit Permanent in Our Lives?

2 comments

Sebastian: “I am a Christian involved in the Renewal movement. However, I need some help from your prayerful reflections on how to realize in our actual life that we have received or infilled with Holy Spirit. Is there any way […]

How Can I Extend Love Despite Distractions?

No comments

Randy: “How can you keep extending Love when there is so much going on all the time to distract you? The children are upsetting… thoughts of doubt and depression keep arriving… and a myriad of other things float in and […]

Thanks Giving

No comments

The attendant offered me a pair of peach-colored ear plugs. She instructed me to lie down on the hard table, and then added ear mufflers, to lower the impact of the sound of the MRI. She warned me not to […]

Spiritual Guidance: Getting Closer To God And Feeling His Love

No comments

Phoebe: “How can I get closer to God and feel His love?” The Voice for Love: “Precious one, you yourself are the love of God, only you do not know it. As God’s creation you could only be made from […]

What Does Holy Spirit Say About 12-Step Programs?

No comments

Lorna: “I have been dealing with active alcoholism for some years now. More recently, I had tried solely using spiritual teachings and practices, like the Voice for Love, but I have determined that they alone are not enough. I have […]

What is God’s Will for Me?

1 comment

Dustin: “Even though I graduated five years ago, I still don’t have a job. Is it God’s will that I just take any job while I wait to be employed in my degree? I am depressed and even think of […]

How Do I Break Generational Curses?

No comments

Jessica: “I am a mother of three daughters, one of whom has cerebral palsy. I suffer from manic depressive disorder myself. I have been trying to make something of my life but because of generational curses on my family, I […]

How Can I Love My Work?

Ginger: “I used to absolutely love my work. I felt the ‘pinch-me-I-can’t-believe-I’m-doing-something-I-love-this-much’ feeling. But the company has been bought and sold a couple of times along the way and now it’s someplace so unfamiliar to me that I wonder how […]

How Can I Improve My Life?

No comments

Rose: “For the past 25 years my life has gotten worse every year: financially, career-wise, even with friends and family relationships. What must I learn or do to change and improve my life? I am 52 and want to be […]