More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Seeing Conflict Where None Exists

2 comments

When was the last time you stopped to notice how active “ego” is in your day to day activities? Yesterday I had an opportunity to witness the absolute absurdity of “ego” in a very humorous way. First let me start […]

Ask, Seek, Knock

9 comments

Just last night one of the students in our one-year certification program sent out an e-mail to all the other students sharing a message he had received. I really enjoyed what he wrote and shot him off an e-mail this […]

The Soulmate Secret

2 comments

A friend recently introduced me to Arielle Ford, of the legendary Ford Sisters. Arielle recently sent me a copy of her book, The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life With the Law of Attraction. I’m not a big […]

The Forgiveness Solution

4 comments

Recently, author Phil Friedman sent me a copy of his new book, The Forgiveness Solution, for review. It was honestly the most practical book I’ve read on forgiveness. It’s very experientially focused and packed full of 40 practical exercises, so […]

New Year’s Resolutions for the Soul

No comments

Welcome to a New Year! This is often thought of as a perfect time for New Year’s resolutions to improve our lives. I know that my resolutions can potentially be ego-driven or Holy Spirit inspired. My ego-driven resolutions are usually […]