More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

The Evolution of Truth

No comments

The Evolution of Truth is a concept that can greatly help you to experience God’s voice in your life. What is the evolution of truth? It is the concept that God speaks to us exactly “where we are.” The Voice […]

Barnes & Noble and Amazon Bestseller!

No comments

What a fantastic week last week! The worldwide release of When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom was a dream come true and a fantastic success! The book was […]

The Reciprocal Email: The Currency for Today’s Author, Teacher, and Internet Marketer!

44 comments

I just finished launching my new book, When God Spoke to Me, and I’d like to share with you some insights about what authors have to go through to get their books out into the world.   Video Transcription: In […]

Win A New Apple iPad

No comments

In celebration of the launch of DavidPaul Doyle’s new best-selling book, When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom, he is giving away two brand-new Apple iPads. When someone […]

February Newsletter Video

1 comment

Below is our first Voice for Love Newsletter Video, beginning a thirty day countdown to a very special event in our lives. I hope you enjoy it!   Video Transcription: Hi, I’m DavidPaul Doyle. It’s really great to connect with […]

Who can receive communication from God?

2 comments

Dear One, It is a joy and a pleasure to communicate with you in this manner. Please know I will speak to all who desire to know the truth. God places no conditions upon communication. The Light of Truth is […]

“American Idol” for Authors!

5 comments

Check this out. This is cool…. You know about my upcoming book, When God Spoke to Me, coming out this March 17, right? Well, the buzz about it is building and spreading, and out of the blue yesterday, I got […]

Awakening to the Christ Within

7 comments

Within the “Child of God” is a memory of Heaven, a spark of “Divine Truth”, placed there by its Beloved Creator. In your mind there exists a place of refuge, a safe haven from the ills of the world. A […]

The Double Life of an Author

3 comments

Hi everyone, In addition to including articles, reviews, and announcements on this blog, I would also like to use this as an opportunity to share with you what it’s really like to be an author in today’s world. I’m guessing […]

A little less and a little more…

4 comments

“A little more kindness and a little less creed, A little more giving and a little less greed; A little more smile and a little less frown, A little less kicking a man when he’s down; A little more ‘we’ […]