More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Money Worries are a Faith Issue, Not a Financial One!

5 comments

Hi, DavidPaul Doyle here. I want to share an article with you that my friend, Karen Russo, wrote. It’s on the core issues of financial stress. I hope you enjoy it! “As the world economy rebuilds from the economic collapses […]

Guiding Ourselves into Our Greatness

No comments

I’ll have to admit, I was a reluctant channel. And on that fateful day 7 years ago when I was visited by Archangel Uriel and asked to begin to work with him, my first response was ‘no, thank you.’ Not […]

Learning to Love Myself

7 comments

The following story was written by Claudette Foy several years ago and submitted to me to be include in When God Spoke to Me. I had originally accepted the story, but when my publisher asked me to cut the number […]

Hearing the Voice for God

1 comment

Could you use some NEW tools to help you re-discover your Divine Nature? Imagine how it would feel to be engulfed in unconditional Love? What would it feel like communicating with your Creator? In these uncertain times, how comforting would […]

The Gentle Art of Blessing by Pierre Pradervand

No comments

An excerpt from “The Gentle Art of Blessing” by Pierre Pradervand… “On awakening, bless this day, for it is already full of unseen good which your blessings will call forth; for to bless is to acknowledge the unlimited good that […]

Giving and Receiving Blessings Sermon

No comments

Good morning. It is a blessing to be here with you today. My sermon topic is “Giving and Receiving Blessings.” I prayed for inspiration on the subject of blessings. I was so successful in my prayer, and God was so […]

Creative Questions (Good-bye Affirmations)

1 comment

Hi, DavidPaul Doyle here. As a longtime practitioner and admirer of the Work of Byron Katie, I’ve always believed that curiosity was a quality of Being, one of the many qualities available to us for developing a holy relationship with […]

Love and Freedom

1 comment

Hi, DavidPaul Doyle here. I want to share an article with you that my friend, Sarah Maria, wrote. It’s on love and freedom … something I think we all need in our lives. I hope you enjoy it! “One of […]

Beautiful Holy Spirit Sermon

6 comments

I wanted to share this beautiful sermon with you from Rev. Karen Stemmler, who lives in Ontario Canada. Karen graduated from our Voice for Love Certification and Teachers program two years ago. She is a Certified Voice for Love Teacher […]

Forgiveness Overcomes Justice

23 comments

It’s true. I was working like a crazy man up until the day of my book launch for When God Spoke to Me on March 17. Since then, I’ve cut back my crazy hours and have gone back to a […]