More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Beyond Awakening with Katherine Woodward Thomas and Claire Zammit

No comments

This FREE online teleseminar series is called Beyond Awakening: The Future of Spiritual Practice. At the core of this event is an interactive series of dialogues with some of the most interesting, inspiring and committed spiritual teachers around, including: Ken […]

Listening to God – Your Future Is Being Who You Are

Candace and I are seven weeks into this year’s Voice for Love Certification Program on hearing God’s Voice. This past week, one of our students, Eric Lalich, sent me the following message he recently received listening to God. I thought […]

Accessing Your Spiritual Guidance by Dr. Margaret Paul

No comments

Accessing Your Spiritual Guidance By Dr. Margaret Paul In the first 17 years of my career working with individuals, couples and families, as well as business relationships, I worked as a traditional psychotherapist, and was not happy with the results. […]

How you can tell if you are hearing God’s voice or not?

Have you ever wondered how you can tell if you are hearing God’s voice or not? Have you ever wanted to know what steps you can take right now to hear God’s voice more clearly in your life? I was […]

Teaching Thousands of People How to Hear God’s Voice

No comments

Hi everyone! Last year, after our last Certification Program completed, we started offering our Certified Teachers the opportunity to have their own Voice for Love website. After a lot of hard work, we have our first two sites complete. I […]

Awakening to the Truth of Your Divinity

One of our past certification students sent me the below message he recently received from Holy Spirit. I asked if I could share it with you, and he said yes. II think you will enjoy it. Blessings to you! DavidPaul […]

October Newsletter

Hi everyone! I have a fantastic newsletter for you this month, starting with an important message I recently received in meditation that I’d like to tell you about. After that, I share a beautiful short story of healing and forgiveness […]

“Three Ways We Create Our Own Weaknesses” By Ray W. Lincoln

No comments

Ray Lincoln is the founder of Ray W. Lincoln & Associates, providing life coaching, parenting seminars, personal growth seminars, marriage seminars and more.  His expertise in Temperament Psychology has led to such success with solving parenting dilemmas that he has […]

Feeling God’s Love

No comments

I oftentimes don’t share the personal messages I receive from God with people because I find they are so personal to me. I often teach the idea that God speaks to us “right where we are,” wherever place we may […]

Return to Innocence

1 comment

The following story was written by Shelora Fitzgerald several years ago and submitted to me to be include in When God Spoke to Me. I had originally accepted the story, but when my publisher asked me to cut the number […]