More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

What In the Heck Is a Cosmic Living Room?

No comments

Today, I’d like to share with you Eva Gregory’s Cosmic Living Room! Eva’s been a partner of mine for quite a while. She is a Divine Guidance Coach, speaker, author, and conscious teacher. She recently gave me a sneak peek […]

Self-Empowerment and Laughter

Jill Sabin Carel graduated two years ago from our Voice for Love 1-year Certification Program. She is a Voice for Love Certified Teacher, Spiritual Counselor, and Ordained Minister. For many years, she has produced a quarterly newsletter as part of […]

Ask and You Shall Receive

I’ve got a great message to share with you… Here’s a little back story first. We are 10 weeks into our one-year certification program and we’re at the point where our students are asking questions and getting answers within them. […]

The Advent of Evolutionary Christianity: Conversations at the Leading Edge of Faith

No comments

I just heard about this new teleconference series called “The Advent of Evolutionary Christianity: Conversations at the Leading Edge of Faith.” It’s totally free and it looks very interesting. I thought you would appreciate knowing about it and checking it […]

Donate To Your Favorite Charity For Free

1 comment

A friend recently told us about Good Search. Good Search is in neat service that allows people to search the Internet using their favorite search engines, but here’s where it gets cool. For every search you do through Good Search, […]

Jason Gregory on Love, Beingness, and What is

1 comment

Dear friends, Jason Gregory is a member of our Voice for Love mailing you list, just like you. He recently wrote a lovely article on love, beingness, and what is, and I’d love to share it with you… "Love is […]

Best Gift For My Wife, Myself, and My Marriage

If you are married and have kids, you know how difficult it is to find time with your spouse. Last month after meditating for several hours one morning, I asked God what I could do to improve my marriage. I […]

Become a Facilitator of Hearing God’s Voice

No comments

Learning to hear and share God’s Voice is a process that unfolds over time with practice, dedication, and patience. While it’s certainly possible to make this journey alone, walking this path with a loving, supportive community can make the journey […]

Why Self-Publishing is Better Than Traditional Publishing

No comments

My friend and Write Now! Coach Rochelle Melander teaches writers, business people, professionals, and spiritual teachers how to write faster, get published, establish credibility, and navigate the new world of social media. Recently, Rochelle interviewed me for her Mastermind class. […]

Stewardship by David Hoffmeister

No comments

David Hoffmeister is one of the most beautiful teachers of God I know. He is All Love. I recently asked him if I could share some of his writings with you. Below is a piece he wrote on Stewardship. I […]