More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Ask and You Shall Receive Bible Quotes With a Twist

Recently, Dorothy H. Beale, a subscriber of our mailing list, sent me a collection of “ASK” quotes from the Bible. These are all quotes that have to do with “asking.” Every time the word “ask” was used, Dorothy put that […]

Speaking the Holy Spirit in Silence

I have something beautiful to share with you. As you probably know, our certification students have to submit homework every week. As part of their homework, they have to write a little about their experience practicing the weekly homework. Below, […]

A Course in Miracles 2011 Worldwide Conference Just Around The Corner

No comments

I hope you had a great Christmas! If you are A Course in Miracles student, I wanted to make sure that you knew about the upcoming worldwide conference in San Francisco, California, Feb. 25, 26, 27, 2011 (Fri.-Sun.) This will […]

AFFORMATIONS: The Secret Key to Manifest Your Desires

My colleague, Noah St. John, wrote the following article on Afformations. He’s going to be offering a special promotion in the next few days and I wanted to share a little bit of his work with you before it happens. […]

The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life With the Law of Attraction

My friend and colleague, Arielle Ford, is back with an update to her best-selling book, The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life With the Law of Attraction. I’ve been working with Arielle for quite a while now. She […]

Christmas Message from Holy Spirit

1 comment

Merry Christmas! Each year, I like to ask Holy Spirit for a Christmas message to share. This morning, I sat down and recorded the following message. The theme was about experiencing the Presence of Christ within you—your true Self. May […]

Change Your Energy, Change Your Life by Joe Nunziata

No comments

Hi everyone! As you are well aware, the new year is always a key time that people recommit to making a change in the lives. There are a lot of ways to make changes in our thinking and in our […]

The Teachings of Inner Ramana by Regina Dawn Akers

No comments

Dear Friends. It is an honor to be sharing this book with you. Regina Dawn Akers is a beautiful Voice for the Holy Spirit and a fantastic teacher of Love and Truth. Candace and I have known Regina for many […]

Love’s Universal Selling Proposition or USP

I’m really excited about an idea I recently had and I want to share it with you. (I’m reading this blog entry myself from the beginning right now, and I realize it takes me a little bit of time to […]

Awaken to Your Spiritual Power Radio Interview

Since the release of When God Spoke to Me, I’ve done about two dozen radio interviews. Recently, I did a withn interview with talkshow host, Auriella, of Transformation Talk Radio, and I particularly enjoyed it. Auriella was incredibly genuine and […]