More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Should I Leave My Fiancé or Should I Hang In There?

Many years ago when Candace and I weren’t so busy running The Voice for Love, we had a place on our website where people could submit questions to Holy Spirit and we would answer each one from Holy Spirit in […]

God Expressing through You

No comments

My friend and colleague, Russell Hill, sent me this message he received from God in meditation. I thought you would enjoy it: "Creation is happening in each and every moment, for I am being expressed through my Child continuously. I […]

The Map: Where Are You?

1 comment

My colleague, Colette Baron-Reid, has a new book coming out in about 5 days called The MAP: Finding The Magic And Meaning in The Story Of Your Life. I’ll let you know when it’s available. In the meantime, I wanted […]

Along Came a Spider by Katharine Giovanni

Hi friends! I want to share with you one of the story submissions I originally received for When God Spoke to Me. Even though the story didn’t make it into the book, I think it’s a really good story and […]

Important First Step In Learning To Receive Communication from God

There are many different ways to receive inner guidance, direction, and communication from God. People oftentimes think, even if they are not aware of it, that the only “valid” or “real” way to hear God’s voice is to hear an […]

When Your Spirit Calls by Warren Ziegler with Mandy Ziegler

No comments

There is a new book coming out today called When Your Spirit Calls – In Search of Your Spiritual Voice by Warren Ziegler with Mandy Ziegler. From his 30 years of spiritual work, Warren Ziegler has identified nine fundamental spiritual […]

Chance to Receive One Discounted Ticket To ACIM Conference in San Francisco!

No comments

Dear friends, I recently received an e-mail from fellow Course student, Jack Swank, offering to sell his ticket to the upcoming worldwide A Course in Miracles conference in San Francisco, California, Feb. 25, 26, 27, 2011 (Fri.-Sun.) Jack wrote, “"Hi […]

Teleconference With Dr. Jean Houston—How to Live Your True Purpose

1 comment

To Register for a free 75 minute teleconference with Jean Houston titled “The 3 Keys to Discovering & Living Your True Purpose” click here. You’re someone who wants to make a difference—whether it’s in your community, at your workplace, or […]

You Are the Chosen One

Last week, I shared a message that one of our certification students received from Holy Spirit called God is Proceeding. This week, I have another one that will speak directly to You as “The Chosen One.” Below is the e-mail […]

What Does Money Mean?

1 comment

As you may know, our work with The Voice for Love is much more experiential than conceptual. Our goal is to instill direct experience, not teach new beliefs. Along the way to experience, however, we do find it helpful to […]