More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

One Love in Hawaii

Hi everyone! We just got back from vacation yesterday. We had the most amazing time in Hawaii! Our daughter, Hannah, was with us, and Candace’s mother joined us as well. Not only did we snorkel and boogie board nearly every […]

9 Intense Experiences

No comments

I have another cool, and FREE, opportunity for you. Check out this webpage below: 9 Intense Experiences Here’s the deal, a gentleman by the name of Brian Vaszily wrote this cool book called The 9 Intense Experiences. As part of […]

Too many things to do and not enough time to do them? This will help…

Do you ever feel like you are constantly being bombarded for your time and attention by nearly every single thing in your life? Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the choices, or disheartened that you never accomplish the things […]

Live Life More Abundantly! 20 Speaker Tele-Summit – FREE

1 comment

I don’t know what’s going, but people have been coming out of the woodwork these days asking me to be part of their teleseminars. I’ve now down three in three weeks! Recently, I was asked to be a part of […]

God is Everywhere

As you know, we at The Voice for Love are big proponents of hearing God’s Voice in all ways imaginable, so when my friend, Terri Amos-Britt, sent this article to me entitled, God Is Everywhere, I wanted to share with […]

A Gift of Peace

With everything going on in the world today, I wanted to share a story with you that would renew your hope and help you connect with God’s peace within you. The below story was written by Audrey Lloyd and submitted […]

Right Livelihood

It is a true joy to share this with you today, for a lot of different reasons actually. The one reason I’d like to share with you is the most personal one for me. Just to give you a little […]

DavidPaul Doyle to Speak on Good Vibrations Radio Teleseminar May 24

No comments

If you look around the world, you will likely see many people who are struggling these days. Recently, I sent out a survey to our mailing list asking people to share with me what they most wanted in their hearts. […]

Happiness Quotations

I have some inspiring happiness quotations to share with you today. These quotations are from a new book by Erica Nelson entitled “Happiness Quotations.” Below are two happiness quotations from the book and some steps from Erica that you can […]

FREE BOOK – LET’S PLAY GRATITUDE With Life’s Sticky Issues

1 comment

Dear Friends, I have a great opportunity to share with you. Many years ago, a lady by the name of Bejoy hosted a workshop for Candace and I in Florida on how to how to hear God’s voice. We’ve kept […]