More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Change Is An Inside Job

1 comment

Hi, my name is Georgianne, named after my father George Hogaboam. I am currently in the Voice for Love’s teachers certification program, after finishing their yearlong class two years ago. It took me two years to decide that teaching others […]

God Has Spoken Today

Did you hear a bird sing after the rain stopped this afternoon? Did you notice the uplifting lyrics playing on the coffee shop radio as you picked up your morning coffee? Perhaps you overheard a mother’s farewell call to a […]

God’s Gift of Emotional Healing

Five weeks ago, I let myself begin a journey into my own personal emotional healing that was what I would describe as the closest thing to Hell I can imagine at this moment, if there was such a thing. My […]

Celebration in the Virgin Islands

Last week, we had our 3rd annual certification program retreat. Held in the Virgin Islands, we had a fantastic time joining with one another in celebration, joy, remembrance, union, peace, and love. There were 22 students and staff members in […]

Finding a Life Partner

Lisa: I’m 35 years old and ready to open my heart to a true partner. I have honored myself in the past by leaving relationships that weren’t right, yet I wonder if my idea of how I think it is […]

The Face of God

1 comment

I recently received an e-mail from a lady from Egypt who is currently going through our 5-Steps to Hearing God’s Voice 30-Day Course. What she shared was so inspiring to me that I wanted to allow her words to touch […]

If you need DVD authoring and packaging, check this guy out!

No comments

This is highly irregular for me to promote something like this, but it’s totally unsolicited and sincere. The guy who created our DVD for our 5-Steps to Hearing God’s Voice 30-Day Course was really phenomenal, and I want to let […]

ACIM NorthCentral Regional Conference 2012

No comments

I have some good Course in Miracles announcements for everyone. First, Candace and I were asked to be presenters at the next Course in Miracles conference in Chicago. This will be our third appearance as Presenters. We are very honored […]

The Calling of Souls by Trevor Uruski

Hi Everyone! One of our certification students just sent me this poem that he wrote. I loved it. It’s called, “The Calling of Souls.” His name is Trevor Uruski. Read it below. It’s beautifull. It will speak to your Soul! […]

Extending Love and The 5 Love Languages

No comments

Before discussing The 5 Love Languages, as you may know we are big on “extending love.” What is “extending love?” Extending Love is a term that my wife and I coined for a technique the Holy Spirit gave to us […]