More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

What Should I Do When My Fiancé Hurts Me?

1 comment

Melissa: “My fiancé can be the most loving, spiritually connected, kind person ever…and then he can suddenly become hostile, cold and rejecting. He had a very abusive and difficult childhood, and so did I. I’ve been doing lots of inner […]

World Fusion Lounge Free Download

No comments

Thanks everyone for all of your great comments on our brand-new Voice for Love Video Logo. I have some good news to share with you! Bram Larrick, a local musician here in Ashland and a friend of mine, provided the […]

Extending Love – A Tool for Awakening

7 comments

As a member of the Voice for Love program, I’ve practiced the 5 Steps to Hearing God’s Voice for almost three years now. But only yesterday did a fuller impact hit me. All my life I’ve wanted to help make […]

The Voice for Love Video Logo

49 comments

Hi everyone! For the past 7 days I’ve been working very hard on creating a free video training series that I’m going to be releasing in October. I just finished shooting my last video and can’t wait to share them […]

Spiritual Community x dresslands round collar backless peach shape backless dress

No comments

Spiritual Community x dresslands round collar backless peach shape backless dress This spiritual community x dresslands.com/c/backless-dresses/ round collar backless peach shape backless item is the dress for the mother to be that is looking for true comfort and freedom of […]

Following Your Heart to God

12 comments

Today there are so many different authors, speakers, and teachers – each with their own methods, means and tools for increasing our spiritual connection. Sometimes it can be difficult to determine which method, which program, or which book or article […]

Spiritual Counselor Sherry Harris Thriving in Ottawa Canada

3 comments

I’m happy and proud to let our community know about Sherry Harris’s new Voice for Love website! Sherry has been studying with The Voice for Love for the past 4 years. She became one of our very first Certified Voice […]

Will My Sons and I Be Okay?

2 comments

Mary Jo: “I just need to know that my two sons and I will be okay spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. I worry every minute of the day about us since my husband passed away, and I ask God for […]

A Message on Mother’s Birthday

9 comments

This month I am remembering my Mother’s birthday, August 18. Mother died last January and this is the first birthday without her. I was at her side when she passed, which didn’t feel like a death, but more like she […]

Jean Adrienne’s InnerSpeak cards

No comments

Hi everyone. I hope you are great today. I have something I’d like to tell you about. My friend and colleague, Jean Adrienne, develops some really beautiful card sets for healing and spiritual connection. She recently released some brand-new cards […]