More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Refueling at Holy Spirit’s Pump

No comments

Why do I so resist meditation? That was my intended question this morning, as I forced myself to sit and practice the 5 Steps to hearing God’s voice. I’ve always had difficulty in doing anything that I “had” to do […]

The Voice for Love in Italy

I’ve been teaching the Voice for Love’s 5 Steps to Hearing God’s Voice process in Italy for over four years now. At present there are about 200 people who are receiving beautiful messages from God’s Voice. This number is continuing […]

How Do I Start My Life Over Again?

Lisa: “Four months shy of our fifth anniversary, my partner began cheating on me and moved out. I had recently lost my job and did not have the money to pay the rent by myself. I got left with a […]

The Evolution of Consciousness

There is an awakening going on in our world at this very moment, and it is happening in an exponential manner, faster than we’ve ever experienced in our lifetime, or the lifetime of our distant ancestors. I believe these are […]

Catching Up with Lynn Kirk

No comments

The changing of the seasons, moving from summer into autumn, brings about a time of reflection. For me, this summer was amazing and filled with many unique and interesting experiences…lots of emotional healing and joining as my daughter, my last […]

A Message for Mother Earth

I was asked to participate in an internet radio “Energy Panel” for Mother Earth. Since I was traveling on the day of the on-air panel, I asked Spirit for a message to send in to be read on the air. […]

Why Am I Always Depressed without Any Reason?

Tej: “Why am I always in depression without any reason?” The Voice for Love: “Precious one… Please know that depression—or anything else—doesn’t happen without a reason. Just because there are no external circumstances that would ’cause’ depression, does not mean […]

Should God Cost Money? Charging Money For God!

I published the below article about one year ago. Given some of the lively conversations we’ve recently had on our discussion forum, I thought I would re-share this article with you. Perhaps it will be some good food for thought […]

Is It A Sin To Consult A Clairvoyant?

Simeon: “Is it a sin to consult and deal with a clairvoyant or astrologer? There is one I recently came into contact with on the internet. They have said some interesting things but I do not want to sell my […]

No Agenda Here

Several months into the Voice for Love Teacher Certification program, I was having a really hard time with my personal situation. I was feeling like I’d never get my business off the ground, wondering when the clients and customers were […]