More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

How to Stop Watching so Much Television

Isabel: “I feel very blessed in my life. I am able to do work that I love helping people, have more than enough time and money, a wonderful house, friends and family, and most of all, God has placed me […]

For Those on the Leading Edge of Consciousness

No comments

It’s 4:00 AM in the morning as I write this to you and I’m too excited to sleep. I’ve been up since 2:00 AM talking with God. I’ve been dreaming about this day for nearly seven years, actively working toward […]

The Journey from Anxiety to Peace

Recently, circumstances have unfolded that have sent me on the roller coaster ride of managing the pervasive grip of anxiety, immobility, self-criticism, doubt, fear, and resistance to how life is showing up for me at this time. Over the past […]

Healing Our Thoughts, Healing Our World

Lately, there have been so many earth events that have caused many to feel pain and suffering, almost one right after the other. Not only is the earth having these major events, but many people on a personal level are […]

Can a Human Being Live Without a Spirit?

Michelle: “I’ve talked to different spiritual people about this and they have all told me the same thing: that a human being cannot live without a spirit. I say they are wrong. Evils were after my spirit and tried to […]

Through Your Eyes: A Poem About Seeing the World thru God’s Eyes

Through Your Eyes Holy Spirit today I choose to see this world through your eyes To know Love in every moment fully experiencing the joy of living that I may share healing with my Brothers and Sisters To know our […]

Faith, Fear and Finances

1 comment

Recently, in my work as a spiritual counselor, Rob wrote to me because he was worried about finances and how to move forward in life. He was feeling somewhat stuck, and I presented Rob’s concerns to Spirit for guidance. Here […]

Should I Remarry, or Will I Just Feel Trapped Again?

No comments

Sherry: “After a 20 year marriage that ended in divorce, I have now been in a serious relationship for five years. How do I discern the difference between ‘normal’ issues in a relationship versus issues that may end up making […]

How to Integrate your Divine Consciousness

How to Integrate your Divine Consciousness We all want to make a difference in the world, now more than ever. Yet one of the biggest challenges we face is that we are all juggling so many things that matter to […]

Hearing God’s Voice in Hard Times

Several months ago I was struggling with my job which was not working out at all and was a source of great stress, especially since I had picked up and left everything and everyone I knew to move 2,000 miles […]