More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

How To Truly Forgive and Forget

Noelle: “How does one truly forgive and forget betrayal, deception and lies of those you love? I was an adoptee. I also went through two bad marriages. I made lots of poor choices as an adult and have unvalidated feelings. […]

What is Passion? Where Does Passion Come From? How Does Passion Manifest?

I have another “deep” recording to share with you that both investigates and discovers the true nature of passion, what it is, where it comes from, and how it expresses in the world. This is a live recording that I […]

Getting Unstuck So Our Light Can Shine

Have you ever found yourself stuck, not able to move forward with something that you want to do, something that would be beneficial to yourself and others? It’s almost as if you’re standing at a precipice and the next step […]

You Are Destined to Become a Spiritual Teacher

I’m excited to share these two e-mails with you! Last month, we concluded our year-long Certification and Teacher’s Program, and our new crop of graduates have recently begun doing one-on-one workshops with individuals wanting to learn how to hear God’s […]

The Barriers Blocking Your Abundance

Diane: “I am a Personal Life Consultant and trained psychotherapist. Yet despite the fact that I’m told I do incredible work with people for clarity, balance and well-being, I am down to two clients a week and am not earning […]

The Importance of Having a Spiritual Practice

No comments

I was just interviewed on the importance of having a spiritual practice by Auriella of The Auriella Show: Awaken To Your Spiritual Power. She just started a brand-new interview series called Monday Minis! They are short and sweet 15 minute […]

Interview with DavidPaul Doyle and Larry Crane of the Release Technique

If you haven’t heard of the “Release Technique,” you are in for a real treat!! This past week, I interviewed Larry Crane, who has been teaching and practicing this powerful healing technique for 30 years. In this inspiring interview, Larry […]

How to Quit Smoking

1 comment

Hilda: “I have a problem and that is smoking. The habit of smoking is taking much thought and energy away from me. I know that I use it to hide from God and the truth about myself. I want to […]

Receiving God’s Message of Love

No comments

As a mentor for students in the Voice for Love program, I notice how very often we belittle or dismiss as banal a Holy Spirit message we receive that simply says “I love you” or “You are loved!” Thinking about […]

The Voice for Love Free Prayer & Spiritual Counseling Hotline

It’s finally here!! The Voice for Love Telephone Hotline. You probably don’t know this, but I’ve been dreaming about this Help Hotline for several years now. Every time I thought about it, I would get excited at the possibility of […]