More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Ascension Meditation by Steve Hutchinson

1 comment

A long time member of The Voice for Love, Steve Hutchinson, sent this guided meditation to me. Steve imbues a tremendous amount of love and light into all of his guided meditations. If you enjoy guided meditations and affirmations, I […]

Divine Guidance from Spirit on the Topic of Worry

3 comments

I have some great spiritual guidance to share with you today. On New Year’s Eve, we ran into a woman by the name of Becky Hale who lives here in Ashland, Oregon. Becky leads a couple of spiritual groups here […]

[VFL Update] – A New Year’s Resolution from Holy Spirit

No comments

I hope your 2012 is starting off in all the ways you had hoped! New Year’s Eve was a sweet night for our little family of three … Candace, myself, and our 11-year-old daughter, Hannah. We had a nice candlelit […]

A New Year’s Resolution from Holy Spirit

23 comments

With a new year come new resolutions to change and better ourselves. Yet we more often fall short of those resolutions than fulfill them. So I asked Holy Spirit, how can I love myself when I’m not meeting any of […]

Mary Ann (Mimi) Ruth – Certified Spiritual Counselor & Coach

No comments

I’m delighted to see that our Voice for Love Community is growing. Today I’m celebrating the launch of my new website with the Voice for Love as I offer new spiritual and ministerial services integrated with my previous professional work […]

One Simple Thing You Can Do on Christmas

34 comments

A few days ago, with Christmas swiftly approaching, I found myself sitting at my desk thinking about what I wanted to share with you for our Voice for Love Christmas Message. Over the years, Candace and I have recorded many […]

Is It Wrong for Me to Have a New Relationship?

2 comments

Briana: “I am divorced and have become very close to a man who has gone through a tough time in his marriage and has been separated for a while now. We are very fond of each other, but I am […]

A Course in Miracles Conference, Chicago, April 26-30, 2013

No comments

How would you like to join us in Chicago for the worldwide A Course in Miracles (ACIM) Conference?For the past 8 years, Candace and I have been asked to be Presenters at the worldwide ACIM Conference because our book, The […]

The Gift of the Bumps in the Road

1 comment

Have you been having a few more bumps in the road than usual, especially in terms of the economic status you may be experiencing? Maybe a little less hope in your life and feeling just a pure lack of inspiration? […]

What’s Going to Happen in the World in 2012

1 comment

My friend and colleague, Kate Large, interviewed me a few days ago on her blog talk radio show, Spiritual Whispers. Kate gave me a lot of leeway to talk about my past, how my wife, Candace, and I opened up […]