More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

How Can I Heal My Relationship with My Mother?

Carol: “My 75-year-old mother is very negative and critical. She is never satisfied with my life or my achievements and seems to need to make me wrong about everything. I feel I am caught in a trap of always wanting […]

Is It A Sin to Marry a Non-Christian?

Kristina: “The person who loves me is not of my religion, but he is willing to study the Bible and convert to a Christian and then marry me. He is willing to do anything for me just to make me […]

One of My Favorite Radio Interviews Of All Time

Last week, I had the pleasure of experiencing one of my most enjoyable radio interviews yet. I’ve probably done 50 interviews over the past several years. I always walk away feeling happy and joyful from every one. Speaking LIVE always […]

How Much Does God Want Me to Do for Others?

Cathy: “I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I don’t know how to love myself. I am always looking for a formula to take me out of my pain. I don’t seem to know what I am to do […]

How to Know If the Ego Is Tricking You

Robert: “I have been trying to discern divine guidance but have had some trouble because the thoughts I hear in response have been repetitive and reactive and include wording like, ‘You have to… You must…’ I don’t know if this […]

How to Know If You Should Be Baptized As an Adult

No comments

Vivian: “I was raised as an Orthodox Christian and was baptized as a child. Should I take baptism again, and if so, why? I believe in God and that He is my Lord and Creator and He has all rights […]

What is the Proper Way to Ask God to Teach Me?

David: “When I sit down and pray to God, I ask Him how to teach me on five things: humility, patience, compassion (Love), grace (graciousness and gracefulness) and mercy (including forgiving of others). I feel these are very important spiritual […]

Why Am I Going Through Such a Hard Time?

Charles: “I have been searching for a job since I lost my last job almost a year ago. Why is it so hard for me to find a job? I also was in a relationship with a great woman for […]

Is It Unspiritual to Have Goals?

Patricia: “I’m a long time student of A Course In Miracles and love its message. There is one part I still struggle with, though. It clearly states to let go of all goals, all plans, and let yourself be guided […]

“Who am I?” We Cry Inside

1 comment

I’m not sure what I enjoy more, teaching people how to receive divine guidance and wisdom, or having them share with me the wonderful messages they receive. A few days ago, I received an e-mail from Phil Preston. Phil had […]