More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Why Do I Keep Manifesting Financial Struggle?

Scott: “I have studied many spiritual materials like A Course in Miracles and I do experience a great sense of well-being. My relationships are more honest and loving, and I feel blessed and connected in most aspects of my life. […]

Does God Want Me to Stay Single?

Pamela: “I’m a 35-year-old female and I have been single most of my life. I would consider myself good looking, intelligent, kind, educated, so I don’t understand why I’m not with anyone? Sometimes I ask myself if God wants me […]

How Can I Make My Outlook More Positive?

1 comment

Laura: “I studied A Course in Miracles about 10 years ago and it gave me peace and I liked my spiritual outlook. I’d like to change my outlook from negativity and fear and treat others with kindness.” The Voice for […]

How Do I Get Rid of a Demonic Attachment?

Henry: “I have a problem with a spiritual demonic attachment. Why is it there and how can I permanently be rid of it? Someone close to me that can see these things says that I have chosen to carry a […]

How Can I Best Help My Dying Father?

Kelly: “My dad who has cancer is getting ready to say goodbye to me and my sisters. Seven years ago when my mother passed away, my work and family commitments did not allow me to be with her in her […]

How Can I Tell If This Is the Man I Should Marry?

No comments

Brandi: “I am 24 and single. I have been dating for years but no one has ever wanted to marry me. Several months ago I fell in love and thought he was the one, but to my surprise he is […]

Why Can’t I Make Any Friends?

1 comment

Paul: “I am having a very bad time in college right now. When this term started, I decided to express the real me to people, but although I tried to make friends, either they really didn’t understand friendship or didn’t […]

All about being the great Soul that I Am

We receive a lot of e-mails from people who are deeply impacted by the 5 Steps we teach for hearing God’s Voice. A few weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a gentleman named Norman, who was going through our […]

The Voice for Love Embodiment and Certification Program

1 comment

Yippie! It’s finally here, our all-new 2012 Voice for Love Embodiment Program. This has been a long time in the making, and we are thrilled to share it with you! Given the current state of the world, the need to […]

You Are Worthy of Ongoing Peace, Love, Joy, and Wholeness

A few months ago, our Teacher Certification Program completed, and our graduates started offering free workshops to our mailing list in order to meet their requirements for certification. Over the past few months, I’ve received dozens wonderful e-mails from people […]