More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

How to Find Your Way in Life

No comments

Rachel: “My boyfriend and I had a falling out a little over a week ago. I need to hear from him again as I am extremely depressed and have a lot of anxiety. Will I find my way in life?” […]

The Meaning of Jesus’s Death and Resurrection

20 comments

William: “I’m 45 years old and I feel I’ve been searching forever. At this point, I am experiencing stagnation. Currently I’m involved with a great group of Christian brothers that really care for me, but the whole meditation thing just […]

Finding Love in a New Relationship

No comments

Donna: “I am 53 and just started dating again two years ago. I am seeing a man who is kind, generous, thoughtful and caring. The problem is, often he becomes very negative and won’t answer if I call, stays locked […]

How to Cope with Your Husband’s Gambling

No comments

Lavinia: “For almost six years now I have been praying for God to stop my husband’s gambling habit, but still my prayers have not been answered. I prayed to Jesus to bring my husband to His way but Jesus doesn’t […]

Letting Go of Resistance

No comments

I met resistance this morning during my ritual quiet time. I am moving into a new phase in my life in regard to many, new, commitments. My children are both nearly grown and living their own lives so I am […]

Trust is the Foundation for Happiness

No comments

How can I be happy in the world? This is the usually, unspoken, question behind most of the spiritual seeking in my life. Happiness was always the carrot that dangled in front of myopic eyes. It changed in size, shape, […]

Mindfulness of God When Life Gets Busy

No comments

Anna: “My question is very practical. When I get too focused on tasks and my to-do list and ideas, I kind of lose God and all my time is spent doing other stuff. How do I find balance in pursuing […]

Finding Love Again

No comments

Bella: “Will I ever find love again? I met my husband when I was 18 and we were together for more than 25 years. He was unfaithful a couple of times and eventually left me for another woman. I have […]

Guidance on Hearing the Holy Spirit

7 comments

Tim: “I have been trying to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit, and I almost think that I’m not good enough to hear Him. I know He is always speaking but I can’t seem to hear Him. Also, I […]

When I Listened: Spirit Answers Life’s Frequently Asked Questions

No comments

This is a proud and happy moment for me. As you know, the mission of The Voice for Love is to support and teach people how to connect with the divine wisdom, love, and consciousness within them to continually restore […]