More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace

1 comment

After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment Program in 2010, I began writing daily from the inner Voice for Love. I just went where my heart led me. Little did I know that this would turn into […]

Overcoming Fearful Thoughts

Peter: “I was addicted to pain pills for over two years. Thank God I was able to quit them, but now I feel so weak and unhealthy and even fearful. How do I overcome my fears?” The Voice for Love: […]

Unanswered Prayer

Lee: “I am an aspiring student. My question is, why is it that people of God at times are denied favor? For instance, I have been praying that God would help me to raise funds so that I can further […]

Infidelity, Forgiveness and Peace

1 comment

Kevin: “I recently found out that my girlfriend, whom I have a son with, is cheating on me. She has done this before but when I found out the previous time, I forgave her. I am not ready to lose […]

Moving Beyond Self-Sabotage

No comments

Fiona: “I feel powerless to help myself. No matter what amazing insights I have and help I receive, I consistently make choices to make sure I do not engage with life in anything like an authentic manner. Life is passing […]

How to Grow in Trust of Your Partner

No comments

Victoria: “I feel as if my relationship with my partner started out with many secrets. Time passed and walls came down and honesty flourished. But I often find myself questioning anything he says now as to whether it is fact […]

Speaking with Holy Spirit

No comments

Cecelia: “How can I really know the Holy Spirit? I truly want to be His friend and hear Him speak and also speak with Him.” The Voice for Love: “Dearest One, you are My beautiful child, your precious value is […]

When God Doesn’t Seem to Hear

No comments

Kim: “I am a teen mother with one child. Her father and I are doing everything possible to get stable jobs to pay our bills. I cry out for help over and over and I feel as if God can’t […]

When Empathy Causes Pain

No comments

Genene: “Please, could you help me to understand how to not pick up on my husband’s health issues when I am close by him? I feel his pain in different parts of my body and I am unsure how to […]

Seeking God’s Guidance To Manifest The Life of Your Dreams

Noah: “I am a long-time student and have a Spiritual Center. I am not clear how I can best serve with the talents and love that I have. There is nothing happening at the Center and I am willing to […]