More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Annabelle: “I have been in a relationship for a year... More >>

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-content/themes/dpd/index.php on line 114 and defined in /home/content/22/7734722/html/community/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1292
After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment... More >>

Things My Dog Taught Me

I am writing this during my grieving period for my loyal companion, friend, teacher/child, my faithful dog of almost 15 years, Tigger. While the emotions of sadness come in waves, there are also waves of deep appreciation and understanding for […]

My Parents Disapprove of My Marriage

No comments

Wallace: “I married the woman I love but my parents were never happy about it and started engaging in activities to separate us. We want to stay at peace with them but every time there is a moment we anticipate […]

Ageing, Downsizing and Finding Trust

No comments

Who is that woman in the mirror? She has on my favorite dress but, man! Does she look awful in it! Her belly sticks out and the fabric stretches over her fanny! No, she can’t be me. I’m the same […]

How to Regain Self-Esteem

No comments

Ginger: “Previously I was in a relationship where I was put down a lot and made to feel like I wasn’t worth anything. I got very depressed and had to see a doctor and a therapist to help me get […]

When to Move On

No comments

Miriam: “I have been seeing a man who is 8 years younger than me. We have had some extreme trials with family and the fact that he was in a long-term relationship before me. A few months ago he suggested […]

Getting Over a Break-Up

No comments

Arthur: “I was in a relationship wherein I finally realized I was just being used. We broke up and I am having a hard time forgiving her and the situation. How do you forgive someone that really, really hurt you? […]

Little Love Riding Hood

I was sick at heart watching my grown daughter do battle in her own life. Her unhappiness was disheartening to me. I felt powerless to do anything but watch and pray. Frustrated and in pain I asked, “How can I […]

That Which is Never Lost

No comments

Having just recently divested myself of most of my worldly possessions has taken its toll on me. The psychological and physical pains I have been experiencing are acute. Morning time is always easier for me as I experience some temporary […]

Reality versus Imagination

1 comment

Is our life experience “real?” Is anything “real?” Or is it all imagined? How many times have I talked about God/Love, read inspiring books about God/Love, discussed God/Love at meetings, in groups, contemplated it in my alone times, and listened […]

Who Am I?

1 comment

Amy: “The question is a big one so bear with me: Who am I? I’m so uncomfortable around people, my family, myself, every one. I’m so stuck in my world and I know it’s me doing it. I’m not courageous […]