More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now

Two Poems About the Newtown, CT School Killings

4 comments

One Mind, One Pain He killed his mother And shot the children too What caused this deceit of suffering He could no longer bear   What would have made The difference between life and death Holy Child Your innocence remains […]

Love’s Perspective on Newtown, CT Killings

No comments

My tears were real as I watched the horror unfold yesterday. Innocence slaughtered, grief erupting as we were all left to understand “What happened?”  and “How can this happen here?” This morning I asked Holy Spirit, nay I demanded a […]

Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace

No comments

Today is a beautiful day! Why? It’s been Candace and my dream for many years to teach people how to hear and share the voice of their truest and highest Self in the world, the Voice for Love that we […]

Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace

1 comment

After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment Program in 2010, I began writing daily from the inner Voice for Love. I just went where my heart led me. Little did I know that this would turn into […]

When I Listened: Spirit Answers Life’s Frequently Asked Questions

No comments

This is a proud and happy moment for me. As you know, the mission of The Voice for Love is to support and teach people how to connect with the divine wisdom, love, and consciousness within them to continually restore […]

The Voice for Love Embodiment and Certification Program

1 comment

Yippie! It’s finally here, our all-new 2012 Voice for Love Embodiment Program. This has been a long time in the making, and we are thrilled to share it with you! Given the current state of the world, the need to […]

[VFL Update] How Can I Heal My Relationship with My…

No comments

As usual, we have some beautiful messages to share with you today from The Voice for Love within you. That’s right, this Divine Voice is within you and every one else in the world. There is only one Divine Voice […]

You Are Worthy of Ongoing Peace, Love, Joy, and Wholeness

7 comments

A few months ago, our Teacher Certification Program completed, and our graduates started offering free workshops to our mailing list in order to meet their requirements for certification. Over the past few months, I’ve received dozens wonderful e-mails from people […]

[VFL Update] A Juicy Listen

No comments

Last week, I had the pleasure of experiencing one of my most enjoyable radio interviews yet. I’ve probably done 50 interviews over the past several years. I always walk away feeling happy and joyful from every one. Speaking LIVE always […]

Love In 21

No comments

I have 3 beautiful things to share with you today! First, can you imagine meeting the love of your life online prior to Valentine’s Day, just a few weeks from now? My friend Gail Lynne Goodwin met her husband online […]