More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now

We are the Voice for Love

Top 5 Relationship Mistakes That Hinder Lasting Love

No comments

My friend, Carol Allen, is a Vedic relationship astrologer. We’ve had some amazing conversations over the years about finding a life partner that we are highly compatible with. Recently, she sent me these five relationships mistakes that get in the […]

Extending Love to Grief

1 comment

A few weeks ago, my unconditionally-loving Golden Retriever, Papu, died tragically and suddenly. He was not quite 8 years old. He was not the brightest Golden Retriever and was born with some birth defects. At an early age, we had […]

Coping with a Husband’s Infidelity

No comments

Cassandra: “I found out recently that my husband of 15 years was having an emotional affair. I am not sure if it was also physical. Now that it has been exposed, everything has stopped and we are in the process […]

Love and Truth from Hannah Doyle

99 comments

One night while watching TV I got a random burst of inspiration. I saw before me, in my mind, rows and rows of love. They were quotes of love that flowed eternally, and I thought that nothing like that could […]

Married with Step Children

No comments

Renee: “My husband and I are fighting a lot lately. We both have children from our previous marriages. He says I don’t spend enough time with his kids and that I am putting my kids’ activities ahead of theirs. I […]

The Aftermath of a Break-Up

No comments

I have been struggling with a new loss these days; not a death, disease or calamity of worldly proportions but a loss, nevertheless. My daughter has recently, mutually, decided to end a relationship with a darling young man who had […]

How to Handle Rejection from Family Members

8 comments

Cindy: “How do we extend love to angry people who seem to want to dislike us, who need to blame others and refuse to accept love from us? This is a family member. I pray for them and try to […]

A Relationship Story by Jim Dreaver

1 comment

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Jim Dreaver, who has been on a spiritual path since 1975. Jim’s mission is to support others in awakening to the freedom from the “I,” the “me,” and all its stories. He […]

How Can I Best Help My Dying Father?

2 comments

Kelly: “My dad who has cancer is getting ready to say goodbye to me and my sisters. Seven years ago when my mother passed away, my work and family commitments did not allow me to be with her in her […]

Should I Leave My Fiancé or Should I Hang In There?

5 comments

Many years ago when Candace and I weren’t so busy running The Voice for Love, we had a place on our website where people could submit questions to Holy Spirit and we would answer each one from Holy Spirit in […]