More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Val Padley
BIO: 

After spending a lifetime in Texas and raising three children, I moved to Asheville, North Carolina in May of 2011. I now have a beautiful home in the Blue Ridge Mountains and work for a local nonprofit organization. It is my great joy to also provide administrative support for the Voice for Love website, and I was recently inspired to create a line of "Extending Love to Your Thoughts Daily Practice Cards" which I am developing with my spiritual partner, Eva Lisle.

Going through the Voice for Love program in 2009-10 was like attending college for my soul and graduating with a BA in Love! I will never again question or doubt God's perfect, whole and constant love for us all. This simple but profound paradigm shift (that we are being loved in every moment and have nothing to fear) brought me out of a longstanding depression and healed me. My life is forever changed, and I am grateful.

How to Overcome Fear and Guilt

No comments

Nicole: “I have been a student of A Course In Miracles for many years. I have always had issues with anxiety and depression, and after a particularly difficult time I got on an antidepressant. Last month, after 12 years using […]

How Do I Cope with Getting Older?

No comments

Carolyn: “I seem to be going through a period of depression right now. I guess it’s about getting older and facing your own mortality. My sons are grown and no longer live at home. I really miss them and worry […]

What Can I Do About My Wife’s Depression?

No comments

Sean: “My wife is going through a mid-life crisis. She has suffered some business failures and is pushing me away. She says she is lost and depressed and does not know who she is anymore. She also says she never […]

When Intimacy is Lacking

No comments

Wilson: “Please help me to understand my relationship with my wife. I would like to know how to assist her to love me in a way that allows for physical contact between us. I do not know if she was […]

How to Wake from an Emotional Nightmare

Margaret: “I am 51 and have been a seeker for as long as I can remember. My mother gave me “A Course in Miracles” and I did the lessons every day for a year, but it is hard to fathom […]

How to Cope with Doubt

No comments

Miranda: “My husband and I have moved with our baby to a small island. We came here to provide a safe place to raise our child and so my husband could get away from his stressful job. It was a […]

Why Does My Loved One Suffer So Much?

Ava: “My niece was killed in a car accident six weeks ago. My brother (her father) also lost his wife 3 years ago to suicide, and now this. Do you have any thoughts as to why him again? He is […]

Is God Causing Me Suffering for a Purpose?

No comments

Stephen: “I feel that the innocence of being a child was stripped from me layer upon layer as I was growing up. As a result, I have some sins of which I’m ashamed. I wonder sometimes if these contribute to […]

Is the Infilling of Holy Spirit Permanent in Our Lives?

2 comments

Sebastian: “I am a Christian involved in the Renewal movement. However, I need some help from your prayerful reflections on how to realize in our actual life that we have received or infilled with Holy Spirit. Is there any way […]

Spiritual Guidance: Getting Closer To God And Feeling His Love

No comments

Phoebe: “How can I get closer to God and feel His love?” The Voice for Love: “Precious one, you yourself are the love of God, only you do not know it. As God’s creation you could only be made from […]