More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
MaryAnn Swan

MaryAnn Swan BSc., BEd, is a dedicated educator with over 25 years experience in public education at both the elementary and secondary levels. With a tool-kit of inspirational personal development strategies, MaryAnn is able to bring participants into greater awareness of their creative abilities, unique learning styles and personal potential by empowering them to find their answers from within.

A particular area of interest is in connecting to others, sharing their experiences and finding out what makes people “tick”.  As a facilitator and trainer for the inspirational game Conversations®, MaryAnn helps individuals, families and organizations to improve their communication skills, thereby enhancing their relationships through heart-centered, authentic expression of ideas and sharing of experiences.

The Journey from Anxiety to Peace

Recently, circumstances have unfolded that have sent me on the roller coaster ride of managing the pervasive grip of anxiety, immobility, self-criticism, doubt, fear, and resistance to how life is showing up for me at this time. Over the past […]

No Agenda Here

Several months into the Voice for Love Teacher Certification program, I was having a really hard time with my personal situation. I was feeling like I’d never get my business off the ground, wondering when the clients and customers were […]