More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Mary Ann (Mimi) Ruth

Mary Ann (Mimi) Ruth is a certified Spiritual Counselor, Facilitator, and Ordained Minister through the Voice for Love. Mimi combines her 30 years in training, life/career coaching, management, and organizational consulting with her ministry services to offer "whole person" transformational coaching, help people be and do their best, and live more abundantly in body, mind, heart, and spirit. She has planned and led annual ecumenical spiritual retreats and worship services for more than ten years. She especially enjoys coaching baby boomers and serves as a celebrant for weddings, commitment ceremonies, and celebrations of life.

Mimi's passion is to help people remember the truth of who they are and join with the Infinite Indwelling Source of Love and All That Is. Her past consulting work with US and International governments, business, associations, universities, churches, and other non-profit organizations delivered products and services impacting more than two million clients. She has coached more than 300 executives, managers, and entrepreneurs to enhance their life and career experience. Mimi has pursued a life-long interest in empowering people at work and helping leaders and employees bring their Spirit to work. She has been listed in the International Who's Who of Professional and Business Women since 2000.

A New Year’s Resolution from Holy Spirit

With a new year come new resolutions to change and better ourselves. Yet we more often fall short of those resolutions than fulfill them. So I asked Holy Spirit, how can I love myself when I’m not meeting any of […]

Mary Ann (Mimi) Ruth – Certified Spiritual Counselor & Coach

No comments

I’m delighted to see that our Voice for Love Community is growing. Today I’m celebrating the launch of my new website with the Voice for Love as I offer new spiritual and ministerial services integrated with my previous professional work […]