More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Laura Noblejas

My name is Maria Lauralynn Noblejas (aka “Dr. Laura” to my colleagues and clients) and I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist. I have a BS in Psychology with a Cognate in Philosophy from George Mason University, Fairfax, VA (1994); and a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the American Schools of Professional Psychology (ASPP), Washington, DC Campus (2002). I work with those as young as 3 and as old as 70+ in individual, family, and couples treatment modalities. But the aforementioned means nothing without my Holy Relationship with God.

Spiritually, I have wanted to be able to hear God’s Voice for a long time and had been praying to hear His Voice when, fortuitously, I heard about DavidPaul and Candace Doyle’s Voice For Love Certification Program. This Program has profoundly changed my life for the better! I have a more robust Holy Relationship with God, and my relationships with others at work, with family members, my clients and myself, have all improved. I have the intention to see God in everyone, be humble, have an attitude of gratitude, take everything I hear only from a standpoint of love, and that’s just the beginning! Blessings to all of you!

How to Quit Smoking

1 comment

Hilda: “I have a problem and that is smoking. The habit of smoking is taking much thought and energy away from me. I know that I use it to hide from God and the truth about myself. I want to […]

Should I Remarry, or Will I Just Feel Trapped Again?

No comments

Sherry: “After a 20 year marriage that ended in divorce, I have now been in a serious relationship for five years. How do I discern the difference between ‘normal’ issues in a relationship versus issues that may end up making […]

What Should I Do When My Fiancé Hurts Me?

1 comment

Melissa: “My fiancé can be the most loving, spiritually connected, kind person ever…and then he can suddenly become hostile, cold and rejecting. He had a very abusive and difficult childhood, and so did I. I’ve been doing lots of inner […]