More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Irene Cohen
BIO: 

I, Irene Cohen, have been a physician for almost 30 years in the field of psychiatry and have traveled a few spiritual paths along the way. Beginning with a meditation practice in 1977 which continues into the present, I’ve studied acupuncture, qigong, A Course in Miracles, and the esoteric applications of sound and color. I am also a Certified Interfaith Minister with a D. Div. from The EIT Seminary, and now a 2010 graduate of The Voice for Love program.

I’ve written a soon to be published book with total guidance from the Voice for Love, entitled “Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace and Being at One with God.” Although no longer in the private practice of medicine, I am happy to give workshops, presentations and spiritual counseling on being at One with God. Currently I live in Austin, Texas, with my husband Michael and my Boston terrier puppy Sammy.

Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace

1 comment

After participating in the one year Voice for Love Embodiment Program in 2010, I began writing daily from the inner Voice for Love. I just went where my heart led me. Little did I know that this would turn into […]

Hearing God’s Voice in Hard Times

8 comments

Several months ago I was struggling with my job which was not working out at all and was a source of great stress, especially since I had picked up and left everything and everyone I knew to move 2,000 miles […]