More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Georgianne Giese
BIO: 

Georgianne Giese graduated from the Voice for Love certification program in 2009, in the first graduating class. Currently, she is enrolled in the Teachers Training certification class. She is the mother of three grown sons (of whom she is immensely proud) and has nine grandchildren, two large dogs, and one very supportive and loving husband, Fred. Professionally, she has Masters degrees in Computer Science and Linguistics, and has been a database analyst and programmer as well as a data modeler and university teacher. Georgianne retired from the Maricopa Community College system in 2010.

Both Georgianne and her husband are active in photography and camera clubs, including Photographic Society of America and the Arizona Association of Camera Clubs. Georgianne's major photographic interest is in macro photography, creative abstract photography and photographic compositions. Her focus is on developing her own creative expression with the camera and the computer, as well as helping others to do the same with their photography. She is also active in Wisdom Seekers, an interfaith organization of senior citizens. The driving motivation for all her earthly expression has always been her passion for connecting with Spirit and bringing that communication to bear to help others do the same, in whatever capacity they have chosen for themselves. The Voice for Love has helped her to experience the world from the perspective of what A Course in Miracles calls the "Happy Dream".

Does God Exist?

No comments

Melinda: “For months now I have not been able to stop thinking about my own death. I am extremely stressed and fearful. I just don’t have that much faith and belief that God truly exists. My question is, how can […]

What is Keeping Success from My Life?

No comments

Susan: “I have been working hard in my personal and professional life and seem to be going nowhere, maybe even backwards. When I attempt to get ahead, I fall back. I am in love and I feel that this guy […]

Can I See My Loved Ones Who Have Passed?

No comments

Jason: “I want to know what has happened to my deceased family members, such as my grandparents, aunts and uncles. Can I meet them? Not through witchcraft or anything. I am asking if God can let me see them and […]

Lost and Found

No comments

Through the Valley you walked, searching, ever searching…Your travels took you to many places, many expressions of the Divine! Small windows into another vision for who you really are would peek through…..and onward you trod…. until one day, one moment […]

How to Quiet the Mind to Hear God

No comments

James: “How do I quiet my mind and see signs that God is trying to show me? I am the type of person who over-analyzes everything from my career to my love life. I know I just need to stop […]

Overcoming Doubt of God’s Love

No comments

Katherine: “Last year my partner of 20 years left me for an old girlfriend. I had a breakdown and even though I am better, I am still struggling. We had bought a house and land together but when he left, […]

How Do I Know God Is Listening When I Pray?

No comments

Philomena: “When I pray I feel peace in my heart. How do I know if God is listening to me? Is it by the peace I feel in my heart? Or am I missing something?” The Voice for Love: “Dearest […]

What Baggage Keeps Me from Going Forward?

No comments

Justin: “My whole life has been an emotional roller coaster of disappointment and abandonment. My parents divorced when I was younger and my father remarried, leaving me to take over as man of the house. I cooked and cleaned so […]

Is God Judging America For Its Wickedness?

No comments

Tom: “It is my understanding that the Lord states the decline of the world must not be the center of worry, for it is so in order for things to come to pass. However, is God casting or going to […]

How Do I Find Peace and Healing?

No comments

Stacey: “I have been in 12 Step programs in the past for eating issues and I read books on spirituality voraciously and crave a relationship with God. I continue with a food issue and sometimes alcohol. I work at a […]