More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

On a Journey to the Spiritual, Quotes Can Signpost the Way

No comments

Whether they are about relatives, politics or God, quotes are a great tool to focus the mind and spur thought.  We decorate our office cubicles and work stations with quotes.  Facebook even provides a spot for users’ favorite quotes.  Calendars […]

Who Is The Voice of Love?

No comments

We’ve all heard the saying ‘God is love,’ and heard that sentiment expressed in many spiritual quotes. The Voice of Love is an organization dedicated to encouraging people of all faiths to listen for the Divine voice in their everyday […]

Top 5 Relationship Mistakes That Hinder Lasting Love

No comments

My friend, Carol Allen, is a Vedic relationship astrologer. We’ve had some amazing conversations over the years about finding a life partner that we are highly compatible with. Recently, she sent me these five relationships mistakes that get in the […]

Soul Journey to Love: 100 Days to Inner Peace

No comments

Today is a beautiful day! Why? It’s been Candace and my dream for many years to teach people how to hear and share the voice of their truest and highest Self in the world, the Voice for Love that we […]

The Difference Between Jesus and the Holy Spirit

14 comments

I received an e-mail today and I wanted to respond publicly because it is a question I receive somewhat frequently. The person wrote, “I notice that you have never mention the name Jesus, although very occasionally you have said son […]

When I Listened: Spirit Answers Life’s Frequently Asked Questions

No comments

This is a proud and happy moment for me. As you know, the mission of The Voice for Love is to support and teach people how to connect with the divine wisdom, love, and consciousness within them to continually restore […]

A Step Away from Peace by John Ptacek

2 comments

My friend John Ptacek is a wonderful spiritual teacher. Recently, he wrote a beautiful article on the importance of changing our relationship with our thoughts, something near and dear to my heart since it’s the foundation of what we teach […]

“Love is for Giving” by Nirmala

2 comments

One day while I was looking at my books on Amazon, I noticed that a book called “Nothing Personal” was listed as one of the “Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought” list for all 3 of my books. Intrigued, […]

Inspirational Messages and Art from Hannah Doyle

26 comments

This past week, my wife, Candace, went away to the beach with some girlfriends, so it was just my daughter, Hannah, and I from Thursday to Sunday. When I woke up on Friday morning, Hannah had left me two notes […]

A Relationship Story by Jim Dreaver

1 comment

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Jim Dreaver, who has been on a spiritual path since 1975. Jim’s mission is to support others in awakening to the freedom from the “I,” the “me,” and all its stories. He […]