More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Caroline Leroux
BIO: 

Rev. Caroline Leroux has been a certified Spiritual Counselor and Teacher with The Voice for Love since 2010. She has studied and practiced meditation since 1987 with The Foundation for Meditative Studies in Oregon where her spiritual Master resides.

Caroline is a professional Animal Communicator. She opened her office in 1999 and has since pioneered the art of Animal Communication in Quebec, Canada. She offers private consultations, week-end workshops, as well as webinars worldwide. For more information about her work, visit www.communication-animal.net.

In all that she does or teaches, Caroline believes the Heart to be the doorway to All That Is, whether in communicating with God or with Animals!

How to Meet the Right Partner

2 comments

Belinda: “I am divorced and have been single for a long time. My ex-husband suffered from bipolar disorder, a mental condition which had proved difficult to live with, especially with very young children. I have since studied and obtained a […]

Does God Want Me to Stay Single?

5 comments

Pamela: “I’m a 35-year-old female and I have been single most of my life. I would consider myself good looking, intelligent, kind, educated, so I don’t understand why I’m not with anyone? Sometimes I ask myself if God wants me […]

Is It A Sin to Marry a Non-Christian?

9 comments

Kristina: “The person who loves me is not of my religion, but he is willing to study the Bible and convert to a Christian and then marry me. He is willing to do anything for me just to make me […]