More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Candace Doyle
BIO: 

In 1994, while reading A Course in Miracles, I began to hear a distinct and loving Voice in my mind, which identified itself as the Holy Spirit. I did not know who or what the Holy Spirit was at that time, but after spending many years listening to and being guided by this loving presence, I have come to know it as a wise and gentle source of love and inspiration that we all have within us.

In 2003, my husband, DavidPaul, and I began the Voice for Love, which is a foundation dedicated to reminding everyone that they too can hear this Voice within them, and that in fact, this Voice is their own true voice. We are so grateful to be able to watch this loving presence come alive in others and we are on a mission to spread the love.

For more information about Candace Doyle, click here.

Why Am I Always Depressed without Any Reason?

6 comments

Tej: “Why am I always in depression without any reason?” The Voice for Love: “Precious one… Please know that depression—or anything else—doesn’t happen without a reason. Just because there are no external circumstances that would ’cause’ depression, does not mean […]

Will My Sons and I Be Okay?

2 comments

Mary Jo: “I just need to know that my two sons and I will be okay spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. I worry every minute of the day about us since my husband passed away, and I ask God for […]