More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Barbara Dutcher
BIO: 

Barbara Dutcher, M.A. is a lifelong teacher and now serves as a Facilitator, Ordained Minister and Certified Spiritual Counselor with the Voice for Love. She writes articles, holds live workshops, study groups and teleclasses, and contacts Spirit for guidance on behalf of her private clients - a service she calls "the sweetest thing I've ever done." She has created video lessons and a self-study course designed to make divine connection easier for those seeking a closer walk with Spirit.

Barbara says, "I experienced a life change through the practice of Spiritual connection with the Voice for Love. I had asked for a path of service, and I found more than I could have imagined. Being able to truly help, not just offer another opinion, is so exquisite and truly rewarding. My spiritual practice and growth are increasing exponentially."

What Blocks Me from God’s Blessings?

No comments

Kayla: “Last summer my pastor told me God wants to move me higher but can’t because of my disobedience. A few months later at a revival, he told me he saw a vision of showers falling from heaven onto me […]

What Can I Do to Keep My Wife from Divorcing Me?

No comments

Tom: “My wife just told me she doesn’t love me any more. She wants a divorce and for me to move out. I know I haven’t loved her like I should have in the past and I am willing to […]

How to Grow in Awareness of Peace and Trust

No comments

Tamera: “After living for four years in a city with a lot of racism and isolation, our family is finally moving to a new city. We are all a bit apprehensive as the last move was a disaster. Though I […]

How to Cope with Infidelity

No comments

Alecia: “My husband of 4 years asked for a divorce and moved out 2 months ago. He is having an affair with a coworker but has not filed the divorce paperwork yet. My counselor suggests I do not contact him […]

Does God Send Us Messages in Our Dreams?

No comments

LeeAnn: “I had a dream one night that I was with a group of people and all of a sudden there was a man floating in the air calling my name. When I answered he grabbed me and we both […]

Why Doesn’t God Answer My Call?

No comments

Mahalia: “I have been in my current job for almost five years now and I am applying for other positions but nothing comes my way. I am praying and thanking God every time for my breakthrough but nothing comes. It […]

Getting Over a Break-Up

No comments

Arthur: “I was in a relationship wherein I finally realized I was just being used. We broke up and I am having a hard time forgiving her and the situation. How do you forgive someone that really, really hurt you? […]

Excuses We Find to Reject Love

No comments

JoAnn: “I have been separated for 14 years and am now 54. I have many financial problems and a difficult 21-year-old son. I met a lovely man a few years ago, but he lives quite a distance from me. Do […]

Disciplining Young Adults

No comments

Theresa: “I married a man who has four daughters. We’ve had the two youngest living with us and now the 20-year-old has come, too. She is very disrespectful, will not help around the house, and sleeps until 11 every day. […]

Unanswered Prayer

2 comments

Lee: “I am an aspiring student. My question is, why is it that people of God at times are denied favor? For instance, I have been praying that God would help me to raise funds so that I can further […]