More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

Inspirational Messages and Art from Hannah Doyle

26 comments

This past week, my wife, Candace, went away to the beach with some girlfriends, so it was just my daughter, Hannah, and I from Thursday to Sunday. When I woke up on Friday morning, Hannah had left me two notes […]

Love and Truth from Hannah Doyle

96 comments

One night while watching TV I got a random burst of inspiration. I saw before me, in my mind, rows and rows of love. They were quotes of love that flowed eternally, and I thought that nothing like that could […]

Married with Step Children

No comments

Renee: “My husband and I are fighting a lot lately. We both have children from our previous marriages. He says I don’t spend enough time with his kids and that I am putting my kids’ activities ahead of theirs. I […]

Finding God’s Purpose for My Life

2 comments

Nan: “I am 21 years old and was raised by a single mother in a family of four. I am completely lost. I need to find out who I am and what I am doing on earth. Please tell me […]

The Aftermath of a Break-Up

No comments

I have been struggling with a new loss these days; not a death, disease or calamity of worldly proportions but a loss, nevertheless. My daughter has recently, mutually, decided to end a relationship with a darling young man who had […]

Overcoming Anxiety Watching the News

2 comments

Joyce: “We live near where a recent school shooting occurred. This event left me drained mentally, physically and spiritually. Then the tornadoes happened in the south and midwest. How can I focus my mind daily so as not to fret […]

How to Handle Rejection from Family Members

6 comments

Cindy: “How do we extend love to angry people who seem to want to dislike us, who need to blame others and refuse to accept love from us? This is a family member. I pray for them and try to […]

A Relationship Story by Jim Dreaver

1 comment

A friend of mine recently introduced me to Jim Dreaver, who has been on a spiritual path since 1975. Jim’s mission is to support others in awakening to the freedom from the “I,” the “me,” and all its stories. He […]

How to Meet the Right Partner

2 comments

Belinda: “I am divorced and have been single for a long time. My ex-husband suffered from bipolar disorder, a mental condition which had proved difficult to live with, especially with very young children. I have since studied and obtained a […]

Help with Depression

1 comment

Depression is like a dark whirlpool of quicksand, which sucks one down. Recently I came across and article, “Dealing with Depression: Self-Help and Coping Tips.” The article contains many excellent tips. However, it skirts the one tip that has been […]