More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

The Voice for Love Embodiment and Certification Program

1 comment

Yippie! It’s finally here, our all-new 2012 Voice for Love Embodiment Program. This has been a long time in the making, and we are thrilled to share it with you! Given the current state of the world, the need to […]

[VFL Update] How Can I Heal My Relationship with My…

No comments

As usual, we have some beautiful messages to share with you today from The Voice for Love within you. That’s right, this Divine Voice is within you and every one else in the world. There is only one Divine Voice […]

You Are Worthy of Ongoing Peace, Love, Joy, and Wholeness

7 comments

A few months ago, our Teacher Certification Program completed, and our graduates started offering free workshops to our mailing list in order to meet their requirements for certification. Over the past few months, I’ve received dozens wonderful e-mails from people […]

How Can I Heal My Relationship with My Mother?

8 comments

Carol: “My 75-year-old mother is very negative and critical. She is never satisfied with my life or my achievements and seems to need to make me wrong about everything. I feel I am caught in a trap of always wanting […]

Is It A Sin to Marry a Non-Christian?

9 comments

Kristina: “The person who loves me is not of my religion, but he is willing to study the Bible and convert to a Christian and then marry me. He is willing to do anything for me just to make me […]

[VFL Update] A Juicy Listen

No comments

Last week, I had the pleasure of experiencing one of my most enjoyable radio interviews yet. I’ve probably done 50 interviews over the past several years. I always walk away feeling happy and joyful from every one. Speaking LIVE always […]

One of My Favorite Radio Interviews Of All Time

4 comments

Last week, I had the pleasure of experiencing one of my most enjoyable radio interviews yet. I’ve probably done 50 interviews over the past several years. I always walk away feeling happy and joyful from every one. Speaking LIVE always […]

How Much Does God Want Me to Do for Others?

2 comments

Cathy: “I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that I don’t know how to love myself. I am always looking for a formula to take me out of my pain. I don’t seem to know what I am to do […]

How to Know If the Ego Is Tricking You

6 comments

Robert: “I have been trying to discern divine guidance but have had some trouble because the thoughts I hear in response have been repetitive and reactive and include wording like, ‘You have to… You must…’ I don’t know if this […]

How to Know If You Should Be Baptized As an Adult

No comments

Vivian: “I was raised as an Orthodox Christian and was baptized as a child. Should I take baptism again, and if so, why? I believe in God and that He is my Lord and Creator and He has all rights […]