More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

“The Whisper in My Dreams” – an excerpt from “When God Spoke to Me”

24 comments

The following short story entitled, “The Whisper in My Dreams,” is an excerpt from DavidPaul Doyle’s book, When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories Of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom. When the book was released […]

“She Is Mine” – an excerpt from “When God Spoke to Me”

64 comments

The following short story entitled, “She Is Mine,” is an excerpt from DavidPaul Doyle’s book, When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories Of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom. When the book was released in 2010, […]

What is Passion? Where Does Passion Come From? How Does Passion Manifest?

15 comments

I have another “deep” recording to share with you that both investigates and discovers the true nature of passion, what it is, where it comes from, and how it expresses in the world. This is a live recording that I […]

Getting Unstuck So Our Light Can Shine

8 comments

Have you ever found yourself stuck, not able to move forward with something that you want to do, something that would be beneficial to yourself and others? It’s almost as if you’re standing at a precipice and the next step […]

You Are Destined to Become a Spiritual Teacher

5 comments

I’m excited to share these two e-mails with you! Last month, we concluded our year-long Certification and Teacher’s Program, and our new crop of graduates have recently begun doing one-on-one workshops with individuals wanting to learn how to hear God’s […]

The Barriers Blocking Your Abundance

20 comments

Diane: “I am a Personal Life Consultant and trained psychotherapist. Yet despite the fact that I’m told I do incredible work with people for clarity, balance and well-being, I am down to two clients a week and am not earning […]

The Importance of Having a Spiritual Practice

No comments

I was just interviewed on the importance of having a spiritual practice by Auriella of The Auriella Show: Awaken To Your Spiritual Power. She just started a brand-new interview series called Monday Minis! They are short and sweet 15 minute […]

Interview with DavidPaul Doyle and Larry Crane of the Release Technique

6 comments

If you haven’t heard of the “Release Technique,” you are in for a real treat!! This past week, I interviewed Larry Crane, who has been teaching and practicing this powerful healing technique for 30 years. In this inspiring interview, Larry […]

How to Quit Smoking

1 comment

Hilda: “I have a problem and that is smoking. The habit of smoking is taking much thought and energy away from me. I know that I use it to hide from God and the truth about myself. I want to […]

Receiving God’s Message of Love

No comments

As a mentor for students in the Voice for Love program, I notice how very often we belittle or dismiss as banal a Holy Spirit message we receive that simply says “I love you” or “You are loved!” Thinking about […]