More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Lynn Kirk
BIO: 

Lynn Kirk is a Certified Teacher, Spiritual Counselor, Facilitator, and Ordained Minister through the Voice for Love Foundation, and is also on the faculty for  the past 2 years.  She enjoys teaching others to hear their own inner guidance through live workshops or teleclasses.  Her passion is sharing the love, the joy, and the FUN we can have in a life lived with the awareness of our True Self and shares the guidance of the Holy Spirit so others may feel the joy and peace within themselves.

"I had asked Spirit to use me as a tool to make a difference in the world for many years, and The Voice for Love Teacher's Program kept speaking to me. The year-long program was beyond any expectation I had in continuing my spiritual journey. It has provided me my "missing link," and I will be forever grateful for all the teachings that this program has offered me. Teaching others the Doyle's 5-Step Process and walking along their walk with them, encouraging them, guiding them, and supporting them in their metamorphosis is so fulfilling and inspiring to me on so many levels. I teach, therefore I learn. It has helped me integrate that Divine Nature of myself in every aspect of my life and to have the realization that it is an always, ever-moving, changing, shifting journey that we never get done, and that we can have fun and relax and just enjoy the adventures for the pure joy realizing our connection with Source brings. It is an honor, a true blessing, and a privilege to share this with those who have "ears that are ready to hear."

The Evolution of Consciousness

15 comments

There is an awakening going on in our world at this very moment, and it is happening in an exponential manner, faster than we’ve ever experienced in our lifetime, or the lifetime of our distant ancestors. I believe these are […]

Catching Up with Lynn Kirk

No comments

The changing of the seasons, moving from summer into autumn, brings about a time of reflection. For me, this summer was amazing and filled with many unique and interesting experiences…lots of emotional healing and joining as my daughter, my last […]

God’s Puzzle – Completing the Puzzle that is Source

10 comments

November 18, 1999 “It is not life experience that teaches a baby to laugh. She is born with a spark of God, and that part of her remains intact. She is whole in her totality, though God is incomplete without […]

A Message for Mother Earth

2 comments

I was asked to participate in an internet radio “Energy Panel” for Mother Earth. Since I was traveling on the day of the on-air panel, I asked Spirit for a message to send in to be read on the air. […]

Why Am I Always Depressed without Any Reason?

6 comments

Tej: “Why am I always in depression without any reason?” The Voice for Love: “Precious one… Please know that depression—or anything else—doesn’t happen without a reason. Just because there are no external circumstances that would ’cause’ depression, does not mean […]

Should God Cost Money? Charging Money For God!

29 comments

I published the below article about one year ago. Given some of the lively conversations we’ve recently had on our discussion forum, I thought I would re-share this article with you. Perhaps it will be some good food for thought […]

Is It A Sin To Consult A Clairvoyant?

46 comments

Simeon: “Is it a sin to consult and deal with a clairvoyant or astrologer? There is one I recently came into contact with on the internet. They have said some interesting things but I do not want to sell my […]

No Agenda Here

3 comments

Several months into the Voice for Love Teacher Certification program, I was having a really hard time with my personal situation. I was feeling like I’d never get my business off the ground, wondering when the clients and customers were […]

What Should I Do When My Fiancé Hurts Me?

1 comment

Melissa: “My fiancé can be the most loving, spiritually connected, kind person ever…and then he can suddenly become hostile, cold and rejecting. He had a very abusive and difficult childhood, and so did I. I’ve been doing lots of inner […]

World Fusion Lounge Free Download

No comments

Thanks everyone for all of your great comments on our brand-new Voice for Love Video Logo. I have some good news to share with you! Bram Larrick, a local musician here in Ashland and a friend of mine, provided the […]