More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

The Calling of Souls by Trevor Uruski

33 comments

Hi Everyone! One of our certification students just sent me this poem that he wrote. I loved it. It’s called, “The Calling of Souls.” His name is Trevor Uruski. Read it below. It’s beautifull. It will speak to your Soul! […]

Extending Love and The 5 Love Languages

No comments

Before discussing The 5 Love Languages, as you may know we are big on “extending love.” What is “extending love?” Extending Love is a term that my wife and I coined for a technique the Holy Spirit gave to us […]

My Search for Another Way

5 comments

Another inspiring story originally submitted for inclusion in When God Spoke to Me. This story is called “My Search for Another Way” by James Wolford. It didn’t make the final version of the book, but I think you’ll enjoy it! […]

Spiritual Counseling in St. Augustine Beach Florida

No comments

Lynn Kirk is putting out her shingle as a spiritual counselor in St. Augustine Beach, Florida. She is a certified The Voice for Love spiritual counselor, certified teacher, and ordained minister with The Voice for Love. She provides spiritual counseling, […]