More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

Radio Interview with DavidPaul Doyle on Hearing God’s Voice

4 comments

I’ve got a great interview to share with you. Last week, I was interviewed by “Good Vibrations Radio” as part of a special series they were doing called “Plug into Your Power.” I’ve received a bunch of e-mails from people […]

The Mechanics of Gratitude: Why Gratitude Works

17 comments

You have been advised to adopt and maintain an attitude of gratitude in order to be happy, and create more of what you want in your life. You may have wondered – why is the practice of gratitude so important? […]

Should I leave my husband/wife or not?

25 comments

One of the most common questions people ask me in counseling sessions is, “Should I leave my husband/wife or not?” Relationship can be one of the most wonderful and fulfilling aspects of our lives. It can also be one of […]

The Enlightened Mom

No comments

If you are a mom or love a mom, please click this link now to check out this wonderful resource for all mothers: Click the link above to watch an inspiring video that will show you how mom can bring […]

A Stranger I Came to Call Friend

3 comments

Every few months, I share a story with you that somebody submitted with the hope that it would be included in When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories Of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom. I […]