More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

9 Intense Experiences

No comments

I have another cool, and FREE, opportunity for you. Check out this webpage below: 9 Intense Experiences Here’s the deal, a gentleman by the name of Brian Vaszily wrote this cool book called The 9 Intense Experiences. As part of […]

Too many things to do and not enough time to do them? This will help…

18 comments

Do you ever feel like you are constantly being bombarded for your time and attention by nearly every single thing in your life? Do you ever feel overwhelmed by all the choices, or disheartened that you never accomplish the things […]

Live Life More Abundantly! 20 Speaker Tele-Summit – FREE

1 comment

I don’t know what’s going, but people have been coming out of the woodwork these days asking me to be part of their teleseminars. I’ve now down three in three weeks! Recently, I was asked to be a part of […]

[Blog Update] 9 Intense Experiences

1 comment

Do you ever feel that there are too many things to do and not enough time to do them? If the answer is yes, I think I have something that can help you. Click below to read an article I […]

[Blog Update] God is Everywhere

No comments

If you would enjoy more abundance in your life, I have two inspiring blog post to share with you today. The first is about a FREE tele-summit called Live Life More Abundantly!, which starts March 28 and features 20 leading […]

God is Everywhere

30 comments

As you know, we at The Voice for Love are big proponents of hearing God’s Voice in all ways imaginable, so when my friend, Terri Amos-Britt, sent this article to me entitled, God Is Everywhere, I wanted to share with […]

[Blog Update] A Gift of Peace

No comments

I have two inspiring blog posts to share with you today. The first is a story called “A Gift of Peace” about a woman with cancer who experienced hearing God’s voice within her. The second is an article on “Right […]

A Gift of Peace

3 comments

With everything going on in the world today, I wanted to share a story with you that would renew your hope and help you connect with God’s peace within you. The below story was written by Audrey Lloyd and submitted […]

Right Livelihood

6 comments

It is a true joy to share this with you today, for a lot of different reasons actually. The one reason I’d like to share with you is the most personal one for me. Just to give you a little […]

[Blog Update] Awakening to Your Higher Self plus FREE book giveaway!

No comments

I have some inspiring blog updates to share with you today. Awakening to Your Higher Self First, two of our Voice for Love certified teachers, Russell Hill and Lynn Kirk, are teaching an eight week tele-class on “Awakening to Your […]