More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

My Most Controversial Christian Radio Interview

194 comments

Dear friends, I had a very unexpected radio interview a few days ago that will likely spark a little controversy. I’d love for you to tell me what you think in the comments area! Here’s how it went down… I’ve […]

Join 26 Sister Sages for the Sane, Slim and Gorgeous Bootcamp

No comments

“Just Three Nights into The New Year and…” by Daphne Cohn, Pleasure Nutritionist It was only three nights into the New Year when I just broke down crying. The year had just begun and I was feeling the “New Year […]

Awaken To Your Spiritual Power with Auriella and her guests

No comments

A few weeks ago, I had a wonderful radio interview with Auriella. She interviews a lot of big-name spiritual authors and teachers. I was chatting with her on the phone the other day after our interview and I asked her […]

Messenger Mini-Book Conference Call Recording and FREE Book No Shipping

No comments

I have a free mini-book to offer you and a link to listen to the wonderful interview I just had with Robert Evans from The Movement of Change. If you have ANY desire to share your truth and inspiration with […]

What’s the Big Deal about Mini-Books?

No comments

If you have ever wanted to write a book, please read this post and join me tomorrow for a free conference call with Robert Evans and the Movement of Change. Over the past several weeks, Robert Evans and the Movement […]

Meditation Method for Quieting Your Mind

30 comments

A quiet mind is a peaceful mind. A peaceful mind is a mind that is joined in awareness with its Source. There are many ways to quiet your mind to become aware of your Source—to become aware of the Presence […]

Whispers of Hope: Transcending Abuse, Cancer and Divorce to Embrace Peace

No comments

There is a new book coming out on March 1 that I wanted to give you a sneak peek of. Written by Denise Cunningham, a student of A Course in Miracles (ACIM) the book is called “Whispers of Hope: Transcending […]