More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

Guiding Ourselves into Our Greatness

No comments

I’ll have to admit, I was a reluctant channel. And on that fateful day 7 years ago when I was visited by Archangel Uriel and asked to begin to work with him, my first response was ‘no, thank you.’ Not […]

Learning to Love Myself

7 comments

The following story was written by Claudette Foy several years ago and submitted to me to be include in When God Spoke to Me. I had originally accepted the story, but when my publisher asked me to cut the number […]