More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
Russell Hill
BIO: 

Russell Hill is a Voice for Love Certified Teacher, Spiritual Counselor, and Ordained Minister. He is the founder of Infinite Mind Publishing and chairman of New Day Foundation, an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) charitable organization. He spent years studying meditation with a Tibetan Lama and learning the art of Surat Shabd Yoga at the feet of a living Master. His passion for meditation and zest for life led to a profound spiritual awakening.

Russell believes our greatest treasure is the ability to receive guidance in the form of direct communication from Holy Spirit. A visionary with a deep-seated desire to share his extensive spiritual knowledge, wisdom and experience, Russell has published more than a dozen books and articles.

Hearing the Voice for God

1 comment

Could you use some NEW tools to help you re-discover your Divine Nature? Imagine how it would feel to be engulfed in unconditional Love? What would it feel like communicating with your Creator? In these uncertain times, how comforting would […]

The Gentle Art of Blessing by Pierre Pradervand

No comments

An excerpt from “The Gentle Art of Blessing” by Pierre Pradervand… “On awakening, bless this day, for it is already full of unseen good which your blessings will call forth; for to bless is to acknowledge the unlimited good that […]

Giving and Receiving Blessings Sermon

No comments

Good morning. It is a blessing to be here with you today. My sermon topic is “Giving and Receiving Blessings.” I prayed for inspiration on the subject of blessings. I was so successful in my prayer, and God was so […]