More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

Creative Questions (Good-bye Affirmations)

1 comment

Hi, DavidPaul Doyle here. As a longtime practitioner and admirer of the Work of Byron Katie, I’ve always believed that curiosity was a quality of Being, one of the many qualities available to us for developing a holy relationship with […]

Love and Freedom

1 comment

Hi, DavidPaul Doyle here. I want to share an article with you that my friend, Sarah Maria, wrote. It’s on love and freedom … something I think we all need in our lives. I hope you enjoy it! “One of […]

Beautiful Holy Spirit Sermon

6 comments

I wanted to share this beautiful sermon with you from Rev. Karen Stemmler, who lives in Ontario Canada. Karen graduated from our Voice for Love Certification and Teachers program two years ago. She is a Certified Voice for Love Teacher […]