More +
A Guide to Love, God, Prayer, Meditation, & Peace Within You—Right Now
DavidPaul Doyle
BIO: 

DavidPaul Doyle, along with his wife Candace Doyle, is the co-founder of The Voice for Love, a leading nonprofit, nondenominational spiritual organization and global community of people who join together in celebration to give and receive love, communication, inspiration, learning, and support for hearing God’s Voice in our lives.

The Voice for Love’s worldwide team of certified spiritual counselors, coaches, and teachers provides education and training through its free telephone hotline, training and resource center, and through its many public events, including workshops, weekend intensives, tele-seminars, and certification programs throughout the world.

For more information about DavidPaul Doyle, click here.

Barnes & Noble and Amazon Bestseller!

No comments

What a fantastic week last week! The worldwide release of When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom was a dream come true and a fantastic success! The book was […]

The Reciprocal Email: The Currency for Today’s Author, Teacher, and Internet Marketer!

44 comments

I just finished launching my new book, When God Spoke to Me, and I’d like to share with you some insights about what authors have to go through to get their books out into the world.   Video Transcription: In […]

Win A New Apple iPad

No comments

In celebration of the launch of DavidPaul Doyle’s new best-selling book, When God Spoke to Me: The Inspiring Stories of Ordinary People Who Have Received Divine Guidance and Wisdom, he is giving away two brand-new Apple iPads. When someone […]